October 16, 2011

Pocketful of sunshine

Countless papers, traumatic reports, demanding professors and nerve-racking exams.. I'm glad I'm over you now. First semester has ended \:D/ I had a pretty difficult sem and I guess it was the toughest so far. To be in UP isn't easy. You can never escape the pressure it brings so the best way to unwind is to be with the family.

We ate lunch at our favorite burger chain in Nuvali.


I was trying to be a swagger and I failed :)))

 fries and onionomnom rings

ordered Big Brother's Burger.. look how literally big was the patty

mom's patty is smiling at you!



Check out the man in black behind me. He's a security in Nuvali. Creepy!!


After pigging out, we went straight to Tagaytay. We dropped off to the church first. Lit some colored candles and pray. It was very timing that there was a nuptial mass. I felt excited because I am fond of weddings. Weddings always make me emotional. I love seeing couples exchanging vows in front of the altar. I think it is the sweetest and sincerest thing ever. I'm happy to be part of their most important day in their lives. Best wishes and congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. ♡


Then we just idle away the hours at Starbucks.








And of course, an obligatory shot with the Taal.

OH did I mentioned it was yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment