October 30, 2011

We died in 60 seconds

Out of nothing, my best friend and I decided to go to the magical place on earth last 1028. If Disneyland is the happiest, therefore Enchanted Kingdom is the most magical place. ;) Though we're only two, we still managed to live on the enchantment that EK brings.

I served as a chaperone of my sister while waiting for bestest to arrive. Riza was with her H.O.T barkada.


From L to R: KathleenKristineRizaJapJasmine

I stayed near the Space Shuttle entrance for easier finding of landmark.



Finally, meet my best friend She


We've known each other for almost 14 years. It's not surprising that we've been through so many changes together from our body built (sexy to sexier HAHA), tastes on guys, views on life, etc. She taught me to be open because I think without her, I will be forever introvert. Siya din nagmulat sa akin sa katotohanan, na walang fairy tale sa totoong buhay. As we mature, so do our sistership. It is about being separated and knowing nothing changes.


Anywhoo, bestest was with her younger sister too, together with her best friend. Sounds funny.


at Anchors awaaaay!! I'm glad that she conquered her fear.


alongside with the sembreak promo.. 12oz pepsi + hotdog on stick



While waiting for our turn in Space Shuttle. Mga namumutla hahaha

She was so scared but she survived! Woooo! I'm a proud bestest. :)


EK never fails to put smile on everybody's faces. It is always a sure hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment