November 12, 2011

The basics

My family value "family time" so if there's a chance we make it a point to bond together; go to the mall, chill at a coffee shop, or eat lunch/dinner.

Earlier, we had dinner at Santa Rosa. Mas matagal pa yung paghihintay ng order kesa sa byahe at kumain. :|

Here is my quick outfit of the night.

basic tee. shorts. Parisian flats. Mango sling bag.

I know it's not worth blogging but plain tees are essentials on my wardrobe especially my school doesn't require uniforms. Deciding what to wear is my everyday dilemma since it is embarrassing to wear clothes over and over again. I think the basics can work it out! That's why I'm investing for different colors because whenever I don't feel like dressing up, I just throw them and I'm off to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment