November 14, 2011

Comfy Monday

Went to campus this morning to look after my Form 26 (change of matriculation form). I cancelled chem to prioritize my major. I hope I made the right decision because when I reached home, I heard dad won't allow me to have my summer class. :( Anyway, after seeing the professor, I went straight to Starbucks given that I haven't eaten anything yet. And guess what? Starbucks Holiday beverages are back! Which means Toffee Nut Latte is available again ♡

The design of the limited edition Starbucks 2012 planner is way better than the past years. I personally can't wait to fill out my card with stickers! To collect, there are two options in accumulating the required number of stickers to redeem one planner. You can avail the promo card without any purchase and check out the mechanics. Promo starts from November 3, 2011 to January 8, 2012. I love how small and lightweight the planner is. It comes in five unique covers - Poplar, Bamboo, Cherry, Spruce, and Oak.

Well going back, it is shady and breezy outside. Perfect time for a hot latte.


When I was at the counter of Starbucks, I wonder why the barista keeps on saying "congratulations, ma'am!". I found out that I am one of their lucky customers who got the long receipt (that's what the barista said! haha!). The barista informed and encourage me to answer a survey at My Starbucks Visit website to give feedback on my Starbucks experience. The instructions were all laid out in the receipt, along with a customer code that you need to enter when you start the survey. It also contained a space for you to write the complimentary Beverage ID when you claim your favorite tall drink. Do take note that you need to redeem the free beverage within 14 days.



Now, look how the cloud engulf Mt. Makiling!


The weather is undeniably unpredictable nowadays. Keep safe and dry everyone. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment