November 3, 2011

Undas 2011

My family used to go home to our province, Nueva Ecija, every November 1. It was once our routine but for some reasons, it was discontinued. Perhaps dad was tired of driving back and forth from south to north and vice versa, or maybe because of the unbearable headache and leg pain brought by the heavy traffic. I know it's just a little sacrifice but I really don't know. :D However, after 5 years or so, we're back! I missed playing with candles, the cemetery ambiance (weird, I know!), the overflowing food, and many more. Oh some of my relatives didn't recognize me -_______-

It was a fair day.

on dad's side

mom's

Vendors selling these poor birds were all over the cemetery but where were the ice cream vendors? :(

kids playing with candles. I miss being a kid.


my superb cousins! From L to R: me, kuya Nikko, Riza, ate Jen, Dada, Ynah, RyanKaloy

tuwang tuwa =))


with Ivy and kuya Daryl, second cousins

It was indeed a tiring day. The four hour trip going back to Laguna consumed my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment