December 31, 2011

A friend for keeps

I consider myself lucky, I've got real friends that at times seems strange. I've been blessed with individuals that not only has strength, but faith.

Being a friend to someone is not easy, it takes work. Like any relationship, without hard work and effort it will fade into the background of what I call life.

She is Gra'e? Grace!! There are times I wonder she still stick by my side though I push her away. I guess the friendship I built with her is stronger than a harsh word, a lie, and any rock.

Our friendship withstand the test of time. I'm a better person now. Though I'm not the perfect person to say this, but what I've learned from worz is the emotional depth of a person is incredible. You can't take for granted and dismissed another feelings for your own desires.

I know you're reading this (stalker!!). Thank you for not giving up on me when I wanted to give in, thank you for everything. You'll always be my worz, my best friend. >:D<

And it is exactly eight hours before twelve midnight strikes. It will be so difficult to say goodbye to 2011 because it has been such an incredible year for me, parang teleserye lang ang peg. I'll be forever grateful for a great run. More blessings, good health, peace of mind, and lots of lovin' for 2012! Cheers to a new year and another chance to get things right. Have a blast! xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year din pepper :) :* Let's have fun tonight okay? LOOOOVEEEEEE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete