December 19, 2011

Last minute shopping

Christmas is right around the corner and by this time, we had to get all the Christmas shopping done. So with that - mission accomplished! With all the people at the mall, shopping becomes really weary.






It is nice to have something sweet after a long walk. Crazy Crepes ended our cravings. I bought banana mousse parfait while my sibs had mango banana and banana choco vanilla crepes.














Went to Fort afterwards since we finished early. Did a little shopping then again, had merienda at Krispy Kreme. See! My family really love to E.A.T.


Took a photo of Calamba's city hall on our way home. Isn't it lovely?

How about you? Are you done with your Christmas shopping? If not, I will be posting my wish list tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment