March 11, 2012

A sky full of lighters

The brightest show on earth is here! Don't miss the finale this coming Saturday at MOA bayside where its time for the Philippines to show off. Then, get ready to fall in love ;-)


The PyroMusical last night was a battle between Australia and Canada. I love how both countries executed their performances. However, I love Canada's display more. I can't help but say Wow!! I hope no one caught me gaping :-P their colorful fireworks composition and exact precision with the music were just perfect! I wonder how they do that. Canada is too awesome for words.

Anywho, you'll notice my view was blocked by two kids and a tree! And I was not able to capture the whole beauty of the acts because I used my zoom lens. Wrong move, I know.












Nevertheless, that night was simply magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment